Sunday, March 19, 2006

Unexpected Bottom Warming R/L



Last night EH was helping me with my blog. He patiently explained how to add links (see new links!) I have to admit I'm not very computer minded and when he started to explain HTML ( I think thats what it's called) I said "Oh I don't understand that stuff" and promptly got turned over for my *postponed* maintenance spanking.EH quite rightly want's me to try harder with things before dismissing them off. I will in the future "try harder". My bottom was on fire for awhile afterwards.It was a pretty harsh spanking with me kicking up my legs which quickly got tied down. Apparently I upset him when I dismiss things off like that. I have to admit we are learning more stuff about each other like this.
Also if I don't make an effort, I'll be in the corner, sat on my sore bottom & writing out lines. As I don't relish the lines part, I reckon I'll give it a go!

No comments: