Saturday, March 18, 2006

Postponed Maintenance R/L


Unlike Blogger , my weekly maintenance is POSTPONED! EH is feeling under the weather & I have been in bed all day feeling rough. I want my bottom to feel rough! Ah well, I'll have to be on my best behaviour I guess or my list will REALLY build up...teeeeeheeeeeeeee. Trouble is , I'm aching for my session, although afterwards it's my big wobbly bottom aching ( I've got that stuck in my mind from Bonnies post earlier) Anyway hope you all get to spank or get to be spanked tonight!

Huggggggggggggggggs

UnspankedMinx x

3 comments:

Mark said...

Big, wobbly bottom is gonna be keywords on everyone's spanking blog now? Heh. I hope you two get better soon, Minx.

Bonnie said...

Spanked,

Well at least I can now feel as though I'm in good company!

I hope both of you feel better soon!

SpankedMinx said...

Thanks for the good wishes you two. EH did make a miraculaous recovery later on ! More to follow later!

Happy days x x x x