Saturday, March 25, 2006

5.30pm R/L


Was the time I got my weekly disipline. We knew we had guests tonight at 6pm and I got my orders earlier on today. The anticipation is lovely I have to say. Whatever type of day you are having it's tucked away at the back of your mind that your bottom is up for a warming. Plus you chop veg up a lot quicker when you've been spanked just before people arrive!
This morning we went out with a friend to get some stuff done at the Bank. There was a hold up (Haha not literally) at one of the Banks and I was getting tetchy waiting. Anyhow when EH and our friend eventually finished "banking" there was a few cross words & I stormed off. Then I proceeded to do the same again in the supermarket.
The thing is you know you are doing it, and you know you'll pay for it, but you carry on regardless!
Anyhow I got a mixture of a "good girl but still got to iron out the odd tantrum" spank. It was nice. And my bottom was warm enough to enjoy through dinner. We are trying to eat earlier at weekends coz in the week we eat so late., as a result our guests went early too! Anyhow we are planning a lazy day tomorrow. Hmph! Lazy my ass!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Happy spanking day! :)

Glad dinner was good.

SpankedMinx said...

Thanx Marcus.

Huggs back atcha x x x x