Sunday, March 12, 2006

Minxy's First Real Weekly Disipline (R/L)




Well I finally got it.And I mean GOT IT. EH tanned my backside last night just like the old days. It was solely for sneaking on his puter. He parked me over a chair, blindfolded me, scolded me, spanked my cheeks raw, shoved my(wet) knickers in my mouth, shoved my vibrator up me & briefly pegged my nipples until I solemnly promised never ever to snoop again. Trust me, after that I won't. I had forgotten just how damn strict he can be and how much his bare hand hurts. He belted my behind whilst I sucked him off. And afterwards I had to present my bottom for his new digital camera. I got pretty damn hot and had forgotten just how instense it could be. My knees were shaking afterwards! But I got lots of kisses & cuddles afterwards which made it all worth it. I think I pleased him! Looking forward to Saturday nights forever!Maybe I'll post a photo, just not sure yet......................

PS I'm really loving reading all the fabulous blogs out there & getting some nice comments too! It's really great to "borrow" ideas and hope I can inspire some of you!

3 comments:

SmartNnaughty said...

Please---PLEASE---consider posting the pictures of your butt. There is nothing better than a real person's backside after a real spanking.

I'm sure others would want to see too!

SNN

SpankedMinx said...

OOOOOO SNN I'm just not sure yet. I'm building up to it! I promise! EH has got some old pics but I guess it will need to be freshly spanked for show!



Huggggggs


Spanked x x x x

sixofthebest said...

vintage nostalga at its best. A most spankable bare bottom.