Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Got a spanking! R/L


Well last night I *needed* a good spanking. Although I'm not allowed to ask anymore my EroticHubby says he will decide when & where I get one from now on. I was bein kinda cheeky and we had been talking about setting up a weekly punishment session. I knew he was busy & stressed and needed to get on with some work but I kept asking for just ten swats! I got out my vibrator & told him to go & do some work and I think thats when I he kinda lost it and turned me over.

He pulled my pants down & started spanking me hard. I was already soaking wet. I love it when he takes control. My bottom was stinging and getting very red. Anyhow as I'm not feeling so great the spanking didn't last as long as usual ( and he was busy and I'd already pushed my luck!) So he turned me over and fingered my clit and nipples. Telling me all the time how much he has going to punish me soon until I came.

I wanted to service his cock but he had to go & work. Ah well, not long til Sat Eve!