Monday, April 03, 2006

Ups & Downs & not just on my bum! R/L


Well like most married couples we had a few rows over the weekend. Anyhow for the first time ever on Saturday morning we *talked* about it. This is opposed to me shouting & screaming & EH totally blanking me out. Don't get me wrong these are few & far between & getting less with our new lifestyle . Anyhow I don't want this blog to dwell on the bad bits so I will fast forward to Saturday morning where we made up with a blow job & some hot fumbling! EH had to go to work so I was left with thoughts of my weekly disipline to keep me amused. I also "cooked" ( this is also new for me, I usually get pre packed food from Marks & Spencers) us a nice fresh romantic meal ( we are embarking on a healthy lifestyle at the moment) and we went out for a walk afterwards. I went off to bed , put on some silky knickers and awaited my darling hubbys instructions. Needless to say I got a right royal rear end roasting & some well deserved relief!

5 comments:

C's Correction said...

Glad you worked through it all...
All's well that ends well!

C

C's Correction said...

Hi, I'm back again with a question. Excuse my ignorance but what does R/L mean? You write this a lot in your titles.

C

SpankedMinx said...

Hi C. You are not ignorant! Sorry I've never explained it ..R/L is real life. My stories are a mixture of r/l, fiction & fantasy.

Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs


Spanked x x x x

C's Correction said...

Thanx minxy xx

SpankedMinx said...

C-Anytime x

Kitten-thanks for the compliment & lol!

Huggggggggggggggggggs

SM x x x x