Thursday, April 06, 2006

Moving On R/L


EH is out tonight. I love EH dearly but I also love "me" time. I've watched loads of rubbish on the TV ( Neighbours, Home & Away, Coronation Street, Desperate Housewives & Footballers Wives, Americas Next Top Model) Sky plus was about to explode if I'd didn't catch up soon. Footy wives ALMOST had a Dominatrix story but skirted around the issue. TUT!. Caught up with lots of phone calls & began a new story.
But it's ironic that the one night he goes out I fancy a bit of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

CeeCi said...

I'm so glad you got some "Minxy Time!"...so important, so very, very important!

SpankedMinx said...

Ceeci- I know & since reading your blog yesterday I'm going to get my toenails done today!

Even if I am up at "Stupid O Clock" on a Saturday!

Huggggggggggggggs

Minx x x x x