Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Little Bit About Us ( But not too much) R/L


I reckoned that five weeks into this Bloggin stuff I'd share *some* stuff bout us. Don't really know why but here goes nuthin!

Even though both EH and I were in relationships we met & chatted on line for 6 months. I had never entertained the fact of ever meeting up with someone off the Internet. Ever. To cut a long story short, we did meet and married 18 months later.

EH's nickname on Compuserve ( which cost a fortune 6 years ago) was "SpankingServices". Myself ( having the morals of a dog ) but never actually intending to meet anyone called myself the delightful "wetknickers" . EH maintains I im'd him. I reckon it was the other way around!

For the first few years we were heavily into D/s for a good part of our sex life. It trailed off for a while and recently we have ressurected our loins & ideas and are embarking on a DD trial and getting back into erotic sex. So far, so good. I hope it stays that way.

I suppose the blogging came from reading all the brilliant blogs out there. One that I used to read regularly was "Creative Spanked Wife" which spurred me on to start my own. Today I read Pattys "The End" which made me feel a bit sad.

I've also been wanting to say that even though I have "minx" in my nickname & that the fictional character was a young girl ( that also got slippered for mis-behaving) I & EH by no way condone or are interested in any type of child spanking or weird stuff. The stuff you read here is a mixture of real life & fiction. If you don't like it, move on. I don't critise you or your lifestyle. Different strokes for different folks but that doesn't float our boat.

I also feel that there are some of you that have been out there a while. Seasonal writers & people I admire that have welcomed me into almost this spanko world with open arms. So thanks for that.

Whooooo. Think thats almost a serious post! Where are the spankin stories????????????

9 comments:

CeeCi said...

MoJo and I actually chatted in person more than 8 years ago. At the time I was married. Last July, thanks to the internet we reconnected. He recognized the 'kinkizoid' (as he calls it) in me, when I thought I'd repressed it realllly well.

I read Patty's post too. I hope she has a change of heart. I find myself curious about her comment that her blog is 'fiction'. Did you catch that?

Anyway, thanx for giving us some background.{{{hugs}}}

Mark said...

Patty's post caught me a bit by surprise. I had loved reading it as often as she would post, but the idea that it was all fiction surprised me.

Personally, I love reading how you and EH got together. I'm glad you had that common interest to get started, but that you've been together for years.

Happy stories are nice. I guess besides being a spanko, I'm a romantic.

I hope to read all the cool fun stuff as it happens. I love the real and the fiction.

Anonymous said...

Marcus,fiction on April 1 ? No,it's real and for obvious reasons no longer possible now they run a ranch.

Anonymous said...

I alway had this gut feeling that Patty's stories were a bit too "creative" (although extremely enjoyable) - its sad to think she was not upfront with everyone at the beginning. Oh well, I guess when you do this sort of thing (blogging) or reading, you should take everything with a grain of salt.

SpankedMinx said...

Ceeci- yeah I did catch it. Fiction or not I enjoyed it either way. Great you two re-connected! Hugggggs x

Marcus- awwww so sweet! And my image of you was a mad spanko chasin girls in skirts! Huggggggs u make me smile x

Tom- hmm maybe, there was also a post recently about some hate mail? I guess we'll never know. Huggggggggggs

kitten-have to admit i'd rather not confuse people, if its real tell em & if its fiction then so be it. But who am I to judge? nice to meet u btw x x x x
hugggggggggggggs

x x x x

C's Correction said...

So you were a great Beano fan too? As a child I remember reading such comics and skipping pages, to where Mini the Minx got slippered! My interest in spanking started very early...!

It's great how you met EH. Some of the most successful relationships result from the internet.

C

SpankedMinx said...

Thanx C, I think mine did too!
Huggggggggggggggggs
SM x x x x

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Dallas moving company moving company intrastate warehouse Discount kitchen cabinets on line Repair of barcode reading scanners Spiderman toy Dvd video player audio skips what vitamins are used for depression