Sunday, May 07, 2006

Minx Mail R/L


So...what was the Minx up to in her absence, well the answer is "notalot" Sorry but work went mad for a while and although I was mad busy, my new resolution of not getting stressed seems to be working, now I just need to sort out my time management and the job will be a dream!

Had visitors too. My best friend came to visit with her 9 month old & 20 month old. So it was travel cots & stair gates ahoy. Her eldest stayed at home with his dad as he had a footie comp. We shopped lots and the babies were not too keen! The eldest never used to mind our shopping jaunts but these two were not impressed! We both bought lots of fabby holiday clothes! I cried when they left :O(

Plus the garden has gone mad with the new weather & the sun shows up how the house needs cleaning! EH has been painting rooms & doing DIY and the last few weeks have just flown by.

And walking, we've been walking lots & lots. Most evenings after dinner and longer walks at the weekends which has been nice.

But now I'm back! So a story is in the pipelines & some real life catch up is due and I'll continue to update on everyones blogs!

Mwah x x x x

7 comments:

CeeCi said...

Sounds like spring has sprung for you too! The walks sound wonderful. OoOoO, just love fabby new clothes and I'll be needing some soon, last year's summer clothes are just that...so last year.

(((Hugs)))

SpankedMinx said...

Trouble is Ceeci ...I keep em all! ALmost from my big hair days too...I must sort em out! I'm a shopping addict........maybe I need help! The walks are lovely, we wind down after our work days & the weekends are longer walks but more relaxing. Plus with all the flowers coming up it's nice x x x x

galros said...

Glad to hear bout the good shopping spree - love those days - never tried it with two kids in tow though.....

And nice answers to the tag!

cuddlybum

CeeCi said...

Good Morning, Minxy,

It's Thursday here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Are you still chasing dust bunnies now that the sun is shining? And how is your garden growing?

Just stopped by to wish you a happy, sunny day!

((((((hugs))))))

SmartNnaughty said...

Happy spring, Minxy.

Longs walks sound wonderful! I'll keep checking back so post when you can!

SNN

SpankedMinx said...

Cuddly..........hmmmm I wouldn't recommend it! Huggggs X x x x

Padme...WOW! & Thank you n hugggs! X x x x

Ceeci....its been really lovely here the last few days..when we get to the weekend.....IT RAINS! But the garden is looking lovely....huggggs! X x x x

SNN...long time no speak! Lotsa huggggs X x x x

Kitten..Hope it is for you too! Huggggs X x x x x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. time management training Lamictal anxiety and bipolar disorder http://www.hard-drives-4.info/1995auroraoldsmobilerecall.html Hummer 350 engines Wireless cell phone plans unlimited free long distance Cumshots amateurs Stationery ta Universal hair care tustin ca surveillance cameras to help detect crime making love with a shaved vagina nexium long term jeune collgenes blondes atena insurance list of doctors in fl nexium palpitations side effects australia boating Hp compaq pdas royal oldsmobile